About APS Membership
Membership is open to all pediatricians worldwide as well as other health professionals with an interest in child health.
- promotes and provides continuing medical education for its members
- enhances communication and collaboration among its members through our annual conference
- promotes child health in Atlantic Canada
- the APS provides a locum registry for pediatricians requiring and providing locum service
Currently memberships are complimentary under the below membership categories:
- Regular Member: Licensed Pediatricians or Pediatric Subspecialists.
- Supporting Member: Any person/s with an interest in pediatrics.
- Resident/Medical Student: Graduate physicians engaged in postgraduate training in Pediatrics or Health profession students enrolled in an accredited college or university program.